Career Advising

The Placement Advisor
Will help you:
► Develop professional career-seeking skills
► Critique professional portfolio
► Polish your interviewing skills
► Network with potential employers

Note To iTECH Graduates
Please complete the graduate student employment survey. Be assured that your information will be held in confidence and the information you provide will be used to improve our career  education programs. Please complete this survey and return via e-mail, mail, or Fax (239) 658-7043.

Click on the “Learner Rights” button to download a copy of the Learner Rights and Responsibilities.

Who may qualify?

– Learning Disability
– Physical Disability
– Deaf or Hearing impaired
– Emotional/mental health disability
– Blind or visually impaired

If you have or think you may have a disability, please see information below, complete the Request for Accommodations Form and send to Specialized Student Services.  For more information contact Student Services.

CCPS Administrative Procedures for ADA/504

Administrative Procedures

Career Advisors

What We Do
► Assist students with career goals
► Provide information to guide your decision to choose a program that is right for you
► Administer a Career interest Inventory
► Assist with the enrollment process
► Provide financial aid information
► Share information about community resources


508 North 9th St.
Immokalee, FL 34142

Main Office

(239) 658-7080

Nancy Dones
(239) 377-9917

M.S. Canisius College of Buffalo
– Counseling Education
B.A. Canisius College of Buffalo
– Psychology

Connie Brown  Advisor/Dual Enrollment
(239) 377-9925

M.S. Florida State University
B.S. Florida State University

student-services-ms-anicca-rancy-itech-college-adivsorAnicca Rancy
Advisor/Financial Aid
(239) 377-9918

M.S. Nova Southeastern University
B.S. International College
– Business Management
A.A. Edison Community College

Office Assistants

What We Do

– Registration
– Reference Letters
– Transcripts
– TABE Scores
– Schedule Meetings with Advisors
– Schedule TABE testing

Click this link to download Transcript Request Form

Transcript Request Form

Click this link to download the Accrediting Associations for Degree Acceptance

Accrediting Associations Accepted


Melinda Gamez
– Student Services Secretary

(239) 377-4556

Amanda Garza
– Student Services Secretary

(239) 377-9941