Virtual Student Services
Student Services Registration Check List
Submit the following documents to Student Services Office:
- Complete the Application ($30 Application fee)
- Submit the appropriate Residency Documents
- Fill out and submit the Registration Packet
- All forms must be completed
- Submit a High School diploma, GED, or College diploma/transcript
- Pay School Insurance
- Order uniforms (if applicable)
- Order books, tools, kit, and anything your program may require
*Note: You will need to re-register every semester until you have
completed your program.
Financial Aid Check List
Submit the following documents to the Financial Aid Office:
- Fill out and return the iTECH Financial Aid Application
- Submit a High School diploma, GED, or College
diploma/transcript, even if you have submitted a copy to Student Services for your registration
- Provide Resident Card, Employment Authorization, and Social
Security Card (if any are applicable)
Complete the Financial Aid online application at
*Note: You will need to reapply for Financial Aid every school
year until you complete your program.
To apply please request an application using the form below.
Submit Files to Student Services
- To complete the FAFSA Form click here www.fafsa.ed.gov
- School code: 041508
- Financial aid secretary, Melissa Mancha at email@example.com
- Questions about PELL Grant, Anicca at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to contact our Student Services Department, the numbers are 239-377-4556 or 239-377-9941.
Please feel free to contact Michele Antonia if you need further assistance at AntoniMi@collierschools.com.
Make sure to answer all required* fields before submitting the form. To confirm your submission you should be redirected to a ‘Thank You’ page. If not redirected to a ‘Thank You’ page, register again.
- Request an application at the top of this page under the “Apply Online” tab. Follow the directions for payment and the submission of the required documents.
- Contact your previous high school’s guidance office and request your transcripts to be emailed to our iTECH student services secretaries at:
- Once your application is completed an iTECH student services staff member will contact you to schedule a testing date in the near future.
- Check the iTECH College website under financial aid. Click on the link with FAFSA application instructions.
- Please email our financial aid secretary, Melissa Mancha at email@example.com
- Please refer to the flyer below:
- Contact our student services secretaries at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refer to the attached list of program descriptions and requirements.
- You will be contacted by one of our advisors regarding academic advisement. Once accepted into a Career and Technical Education program an iTECH advisor will email you a conditional letter of acceptance.
- Follow the directions in your conditional letter of acceptance. Tuition and lab fees will be due 2 weeks before the start of the semester.
- Contact the Placement Advisor, Nancy Dones at email@example.com
► Develop professional career-seeking skills
► Critique professional portfolio
► Polish your interviewing skills
► Network with potential employers
Who may qualify?
– Learning Disability
– Physical Disability
– Deaf or Hearing impaired
– Emotional/mental health disability
– Blind or visually impaired
If you have or think you may have a disability, please see the information below, complete the Request for Accommodations Form and send it to Specialized Student Services. For more information contact Student Services.
CCPS Administrative Procedures for ADA/504
► Provide information to guide your decision to choose a program that is right for you
► Administer a Career interest Inventory
► Assist with the enrollment process
► Provide financial aid information
► Share information about community resources
508 North 9th St.
Immokalee, FL 34142
Advisor/Dual Enrollment/504 Plans
M.S. Florida State University
-Information Studies/K-12 Teacher Librarian
M.Ed. University of Florida
-Secondary English Education
B.A. University of Florida
A.A. Santa Fe Community College
Cosmetology – Powell’s Beauty Academy
1988 – Immokalee High School Graduate
M.S. Canisius College of Buffalo
– Counseling Education
B.A. Canisius College of Buffalo
M.S. Nova Southeastern University
B.S. International College
– Business Management
A.A. Edison Community College
– Reference Letters
– TABE Scores
– Schedule Meetings with Advisors
– Schedule TABE testing
Student Services Assistant
Student Services Assistant
Request Transcript Form
Click this link to download the